The hydraulic services for Barham Multi-purpose Hospital Service Construction was awarded to A Murray and Sons by Cockram Constructions with work scheduled to be completed in early 2020.
“The redevelopment of the Barham Multi-purpose Hospital Service is an important achievement for Barham and the surrounding communities,” Murrumbidgee Local Health District chief executive, Jill Ludford said.
“The purpose-built health service will work in collaboration with Murray Haven Homes, an established Barham aged care provider to provide holistic care to this community.”
The new facility will incorporate:
• 24-hour care;
• Inpatient service – six beds including palliative care;
• Emergency services – two resuscitation/holding bays;
• Triage room;
• Interview room;
• Treatment/consult room;
• X-ray facilities;
• Community Health services – four consult rooms and one interview room;
• Community programs – meeting/activity room;
• Staff accommodation – three beds; and
• NSW Ambulance – access for two vehicles.